ElectraX VST Electra 2.9 Crack Full Version 2023 Free Download [Latest]
ElectraX VST Electra 2023 Crack is a virtual instrument that expands upon its predecessor, ElectraX, to bring you 14 different kinds of synthesis, over 35 filter types, 32 effects processors, extensive sample manipulation, and single-key control over four separate oscillators, all in one interface. Furthermore, the synth comes stocked with 1,200 presets to get. The software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms and operates in standalone, AU, and VSTi formats at 32- and 64-bit.
Multilayer architecture allows you to trigger up to four synthesizers simultaneously. Each of the four layers works as an independent multi-timbral synthesizer consisting of up to 54 oscillators, dual multi-mode filters, a flexible modulation system, an effects section, and an arpeggiator. You can edit your sounds layer by layer, or edit multiple layers simultaneously. Synthesizer layers can be saved and loaded individually, allowing you to take any layer you like from a patch and fold it into another patch. Combine layers, mix synthesis methods, and utilize keyboard splits with different play modes like Poly, Mono, Legato, or Glide per synth layer.
Electra2 allows you to load and manipulate your samples, triggering them in single mode, loop mode, or by using loop markers to set your own loop points. A comfortable auto-loop function allows click-free loops. The onboard sample engine offers a menu with a selection of sample-edit options and 12 effects to further process your samples. Quick-import and Quick-Vocoder menu options can guide you through setting up a sample or vocoder patch. Custom sample content is stored automatically within your DAW, or if you prefer, as an FXP file.
Oscillators and Synthesis:
Electra2 features 14 different types of synthesis such as Virtual Analog, Wavetable, Subtractive, Phase Distortion, and FM synthesis. Also included are Physical Modeling, Ultra-saw, Vocoder, Sync, Ringmod, PWM, Noise, Wave-shaping, and Tone2’s proprietary Fractal synthesis.
Electra2 contains two multi-mode filters with 37 types, as well as 3 tone controls and multi-mode distortions. These filter types range from traditional analog filters such as Moog Low Pass, High Pass, and Bandpass, to digital filters such as Vocal, Phaser, Aliaser, and Fractal filters. The filters can self-oscillate, allowing you to produce a wide range of custom timbres. An analog control allows you to vary the amount of analog behavior in many of the filters. A real-time display lets you see, and more importantly understand, how the filter is modifying your audio signal. Lastly, a dual distortion unit rounds out the filters with six different modes, ranging from tube pre-amp distortions to fuzz and wave-shaping.
Electra2 offers a suite of effects that can sync to the BPM of your DAW. 32 different processors are available in this section, including reverb, delay, multi-tap delay, smart unison, trance gate, chorus, flanger and phaser, Vocoder, tremolo, vibrato, surround encode, rotary, EQ, distortion, amp simulation, and compressor. Four insert-effect slots are provided, as well as a master effects area.
Electra2 offers micro-tuning to lend heft to harmonic sounds. Optional punch and psycho-acoustic features are also included.
- Four synthesizers in one interface
- 14 separate and combinable synthesis methods
- Psychoacoustic processing
- Low CPU load with multicore processor support
- 4x multi-timbral and 4x stereo unison
- Over 3000 sounds in 1230 presets
- 38 filter types
- 46 oscillator types
- 32 effect types
- Master effect section with Equalizer
- Over 1000 waveforms
- 64 x 4 voices
- Midi learn
- Customizable user interface with 4 skins
- Standalone version for Windows
- 4 Synth Layers in 1 Interface
- 14 Synthesis Methods
- 38 Filters, 46 Oscillators & 32 Effects
- 1,200 Preset Patches
- Several play modes: Monophonic, legato, polyphonic, glide
- 3 multi-synthesis oscillators
- Dual multimode filters
- Dual multimode distortion/waveshaper
- 3 LFOs (global or per voice), one Step LFO, BPM-syncable
- Four Envelope generators
- Insert effect, BPM-syncable
- Flexible modulation
- Key splitting
- Reverbs: Hall, Cathedral, Room, Infinity, Reverb Big, Glass, Band, Real, Hall old, Cathedral old
- Delays: Delay, Delay band, Ping Pong, Multitap
- Smart Unison, Phaser FB, Phaser Stereo, Vibrato, Vibrato Stereo, Tremolo, Stereo Tremolo, Chorus, Ensemble, Phaser, Flanger, Rotary, Trancegate, Compressor, Ampsim, Equalizer, Surround Encode
- Virtual analog
- Sample playback and import of own samples with loop support
- Resynthesis function and the ability to load own waveforms
- Ultrasaw (up to 18 detuned oscillators per voice)
- Physical modeling
- Phase distortion
- Exclusive oscillator types
- Analog oscillator drift modeling
- Fat tuning
- 11 analog-modeled filters with self oscillation: Low-pass/High-pass/Band-pass 12 dB / 18 dB / 24 dB, Moog, Filter-FM
- Digital filters: Low-pass, High-pass, Bandpass, Notch
- Equalizers: Low Shelf, High Shelf, Peak, Wide
- Phaser, Comb+, Comb-, Vocals, Vocals2, Vocal AM, LP Shaped, LP AM, BP Boobs, M-Shape, Aliaser, Ringmod
- Proprietary fractal filters
- Physical modeling String, Physical modeling Flute